Terms and conditions of service
Clients of digital services accept these terms and conditions upon confirming their decision to purchase content or services.
- Services provided on this website are provided in accordance with UK law.
- Digital content is created with the highest professional considerations for your benefit. However, you acknowledge that, by the nature of delivery this content is not personalised to you; it is generic and so may have varied results from person to person.
- As a client of digital content you hereby agree to respect our copyright and not to distribute purchased content or materials either for personal gain or reward; or for free use on torrenting websites, or other such online environments, inclusive of social media.
- You agree that you will not try to circumvent the payment mechanism to access content for free.
- You agree that you are accessing hypnotherapy recordings for your own personal use and have taken any necessary medical advice before doing so.
- You agree not to share your purchased content with others inclusive of family and friends.
- You agree to use the digital content in a safe and sensible way where you can maintain concentration on it and are not simultaneously:
- operating a vehicle or potentially dangerous machinery.
- responsible for supervising dependents
- in an unsecure or unsafe environment eg the bath or a park.
- You agree that Sabrina Doherty trading as Derby Hypnotherapy Clinic has no liability as a result of any actions taken by you which put yourself in jeopardy either physically, mentally or financially after having listened to or used any digital content from this website.
- Unless there is something wrong with the content, eg it cannot be listened to because the file is corrupt, there will be no refunds.
- Nothing in these terms shall affect your statutory rights.